Monday, August 10, 2009

Pre-Travel Day (Scott)

Holy cow the time has finally come. It's 10:20 at night and I am still not packed! I have two huge assignments that have to be finished by the time I leave tomorrow so I suspect its going to be a long night. Last night we spent several hours hashing out the final details so we now have a solid itinerary for the next two and a half weeks. Everyone should know that we can be reached at the following international mobile +447924463806. We get free voice mail so anyone who wants to drop a message just call. Danny James and I all take off from Salt Lake on different planes tomorrow. James and I will meet up in Paris for the last leg of the trip to Bela Lisboa but Danny will end up sitting in the Lisbon airport for a couple of hours before we get there. The plan is to head straight to the beach! So see ya'll later!

No comments:

Post a Comment