Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Lisbon

We made it to Lisbon and even found each other in the airport! amazing. we got to the hostel, which is in cascais, a small beach town outside of lisbon. will post pictures soon (facebook probably). the weather is great, the people are nice (and tan...) and life is good. were going out on the town tonight (me and james, because scott is dead tired and passed out from jet lag). tomorrow we will be in the lisbon center after a morning on the gorgeous beach. stay tuned; more to come!

-danny

1 comment:

  1. This is Jo, but I am on Mandy's account, she is "A." She says check out Casa Be Batillo while in Spain, and she already got me a green Barcelona bag while she was there, just in case you where thinking of getting me one... I would just feel excessive having two bags from Barcelona and all. Glad you guys made it, and post pics on this guy too, Sara and I are not facebookies. K, I should get back to reading my book, I am learning the tactics of becoming a millionaire so I do not have to marry for money and things like that... I feel happy today! Laters.

    ReplyDelete